Hula Hoop Lesson: Basic Info
- Lessons take place on the date and time of the voucher holder’s choice.
- The Voucher is valid for 12 months
What You Will Learn
- Tell me your goals and I’ll create the perfect session for you
- Hands-on coaching and practise
- Troubleshooting any tricks, moves or transitions that you are struggling with
- Creating a flow session/hoop dance sequence all of your own
What You Get
- A colourful gift voucher emailed to you
- Access to free online Hoop Sparx tutorials, tips and tricks.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- A customised, 30 or 60 minute, one on one hula hoop lesson with Donna Sparx
Who’s it for?
It’s the perfect gift for:
- Beginner hoopers looking to kick-start their hoop dance
- People wanting to learn some fun ways to stay fit with a hula hoop – think cardio sweat and toning
- Hoopers wanting to focus on troubleshooting particular moves
- People looking to create their own hoop dance choreography
When and where?
Melbourne! In a park within 5kms of South Yarra. If the location doesn’t suit you, check out our gift voucher for anonline private one on one hoop lesson.
Are hoops provided?
Yes! BYO playfulness, water bottle and wear comfy clothes.
How do I gift a hoop as part of the present?
Select the check-box for the hoop you’d like to add to the gift. There are 2 types of hoops available – both are 100% Australian and hand-made, quality, durable and flexible plastic custom-made for hula hooping:
- Practise Hoop: A bright orange plastic hoop with a single pin-stripe of grip tape
- Dance Hoop: A fully taped, patterned and sparkly hula hoop. You can check out the designs here: https://hoopsparx.com/shop/product-category/dance-fitness-hula-hoops/.
The voucher holder can select their hoop from the range available online and it will be delivered at the beginning of the lesson.
How long are gift vouchers valid for?
Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months.
How is the voucher redeemed?
The voucher holder can email/call to arrange everything.
About the facilitator:
Donna Sparx is a professional hula hoop dancer who is passionate about bringing the dance into the hoop and sharing the freedom found in play and flow. Recognised globally for her creativity, innovation, flow facilitation and playful approach, she has shared the hoopla with thousands of people aged 2 to 72! Donna has performed with the Women’s Circus and at many festivals and events. She brings a passion and playfulness to her work that is infectious.
Her motto: Do it ‘til you can.
When not playing with or teaching hoops, Donna can be found doing acro, pilates, dooping (hooping at the dog park – yes, it’s possible to hula hoop, drink coffee and throw a ball for the dog at the same time), or deciding which leggings will best reflect her mood today.
Pricing is GST inclusive.