What is a marae?
A marae is the sacred ancestral meeting house, the focal point of the Maori community – it’s the place to come together, to celebrate, to plan, to grieve, to connect, to gather. It’s a place of connection and community. We will be welcomed onto the land and into the space by the elders.
What to expect at Hoop Away NZ 2020:
It’s an experience.
It’s a journey.
It’s about land and spirit and culture and hoops and you.
We will be training hoops and doing yoga and discovering, going deep, landing.
- Hula hooping
- Maori Movement
- Flax Weaving
All Hoop Away Retreat ticket prices are in AUD.
Upfront Super Earlybird Payments: June-August: $1800
Upfront Earlybird Payments: Sept-Oct: $1900
Retreat Ticket: $2000
Retreat Payment Plans:
When you purchase a payment plan, you will be paying for the first payment in a series of payments. You will receive an invoice for future payments based on the payment plan you select. Details about payment plans are in more detail below.
- 9 x $212 monthly payments;
- 8 x $238 monthly payments (Total $1904); or
- 35 x $55 weekly payments (Total $1925)
- 7 x $272 monthly payments (Total $1904); or
- 31 x $63 weekly payments (Total $1953)
- 6 x $334 monthly payments (Total $2004); or
- 26 x $78 weekly payments (Total $2028)
- 5 x $405 monthly payments (Total $2025); or
- 22 x $93 weekly payments (Total $2046)
- 4 x $525 monthly payments (Total $2100); or
- 17 x $122 weekly payments (Total $2125)
- 3 x $710 monthly payments (Total $2130); or
- 13 x $165 weekly payments (Total $2145)