Intermediate Hula Hoop Class with Helly Hoops
- Tuesdays 7:30pm – 8:45pm
- 3 week course
- T3: 27 Aug – 10 Sep
- Location: Brunswick South Primary School, 56 Brunswick Rd, Brunswick East, Victoria 3057
What You Get
- A place to play, laugh, get fit and have fun. That’s what hula hoop class is all about!
- A holistic class for your mind, body and spirit – that’s right, hooping exercises both sides of the brain, the whole body and it’s meditative.
- Hoops are provided in all different sizes and weights so you can experiment. See what feels right for you and the way you like to move.
- A class that is suitable for Intermediate hoopers
- Access to free online Hoop Sparx tutorials, tips and tricks.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- Discounted hula hoops.
Tell Me More
Do you want to take your hooping to the next level with Helly’s signature tech flow? Now’s your chance!
This term runs for 3 weeks and each class focuses on different moves, tricks, drills, transitions and concepts.
About the Facilitator
After a performance tour of Paris, Nicaragua and Germany in 2018, Helly Hoops has returned to Australia in full power, bringing her 5-hoop LED act back to the stage.
With more or less a degree in clowning, this nutty natural entertainer fuses comedy, hoopla and magic in workshops and shows to have ya smiling. Over the past 6 years Helly has performed and taught circus in the US, UK, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, and across Australia.
You never really know what’s going to happen next onstage or in class but it’ll probably be hilarious.
What to bring
BYO fav hoop/s, playfulness, water bottle and wear comfy clothes.
If you don’t have time to swing home and pick up your hoops before class, fear not – there will be hoops provided too.
Class costs are GST inclusive.
Click here to see Terms of Service.