Hula Hoop Class Schedule & Ticket Info
- Wednesdays 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Dates: Apr 28, May 5, May 12, May 19
- Location: Next Level Studios
- All Hula Hoop Class Passes are valid for the duration of the course only.
What You Will Learn – Booty Hoop Dance Choreo to Dirrty by Christina Aguilera
- Fabulous tricks
- A hoop dance choreography by Pixie Olive
Ideal for beginner or intermediate hoopers, in this four-week course, you will learn a powerful, sassy and booty-shaking hoop routine to the dance floor classic Dirrty by Christina Aguilera.
Created with the intention to support hoopers to open up and find confidence in their movement, Olive will teach you a cheeky routine that fuses commercial dance, hoop tech and show-stopping movement. With her background in theatre and burlesque, you will be guided on how to add your own personality, character and flavour to the routine and make it your own whilst learning new tricks and movement along the way.
Be prepared to shake your booty, this is going to get Dirrty.
What You Get
- A place to play, laugh, get fit and have fun. That’s what hula hoop class is all about!
- A holistic class for your mind, body and spirit – that’s right, hooping exercises both sides of the brain, the whole body and it’s meditative.
- Access to free online Hoop Sparx tutorials, tips and tricks.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- Discounted hula hoops.
What To Bring
- BYO hoop, playfulness, water bottle and wear comfy clothes.
About the Facilitator
Blooming from a background in a vast number of dance styles such as hip-hop, street jazz and theatre, Olive brings a unique flair to hooping with her finely crafted fusion of sass, dance and hoop tech.
She specialises in teaching hoop-dance, integrating elements from a range of styles with hoop flow to create a playful environment that provides hoopers with the tools and guidance to open and develop confidence in their range of movement and personal style.
Olive teaches powerful and cheeky hoop dance routines that allow hoopers to not just move their hoop, but dance with it, add their own sass and flavour to it, and absolutely own it.
Class costs are GST inclusive.
Click here to see Terms of Service.