Hula Hoop Class Schedule & Ticket Info
- Wednesdays 7:30pm – 8:45pm
- Dates: 29 Sept – 20 Oct
- Location: Live Online with video downloads available
- Pass expiry & class flexibility: Single and 4 class passes are valid from 29 Sept – 20 Oct only.
What You Will Learn – Hula Hoop Class
- On-body moves
- Off body tricks
- Hoop dance routine
- Combos and transitions for flow
- Every move gets broken down to its foundations and with one on one instruction as well as group instruction, you’ll get the attention you need to really nail the moves!
Donna Sparx will share with you innovative, techy and flowy moves and transitions to take your hooping to the next level.
Using group and individual instruction, choreography, and practise, these online sessions are where it’s at!
What You Get
- A place to play, laugh, get fit and have fun. That’s what hula hoop class is all about!
- A holistic class for your mind, body and spirit – that’s right, hooping exercises both sides of the brain, the whole body and it’s meditative.
- A class that meets you where you are and supports you to go further.
- Accessible class for all ages (13-75) and all fitness levels.
- Access to free online Hoop Sparx tutorials, tips and tricks.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
What To Bring
- You will need a hoop. You can add a hoop to this order.
- BYO playfulness, water bottle and wear comfy clothes.
Tell Me More
Do you feel like it’s time to inject some fun, fitness and flow into your world?
Needing to tone up, tune in and take some time out for you?
This class will get the body moving and grooving with a hula hoop.
If you are looking for new ways to get fit, relax, have fun, connect with other awesome people and play, then Hoop Sparx classes are for you!
Our hula hoop classes are a combination of inspiration, fitness, tech, flow, play and dance. Classes include instruction, practice and challenges for everyone at all levels.
There are 5-10 hoopers in every class aged from about 20-65!
The course runs for 4 weeks and each class focuses on different moves, tricks, drills, transitions and concepts. Classes don’t add on to each other so you can join at any time although, people who come more regularly do learn more and begin to pick things up a little quicker. Plus, if you want to learn the hoop dance routine, you won’t want to miss a class!
About the Facilitator
Donna Sparx is a professional hula hoop dancer who is passionate about bringing the dance into the hoop and sharing the freedom found in play and flow. Recognised globally for her creativity, innovation, flow facilitation and playful approach, she has shared the hoopla with thousands of people aged 2 to 72! Donna has performed with the Women’s Circus and at many festivals and events. She brings a passion and playfulness to her work that is infectious.
Her motto: Do it ‘til you can.
When not playing with or teaching hoops, Donna can be found doing acro, pilates, dooping (hooping at the dog park – yes, it’s possible to hula hoop, drink coffee and throw a ball for the dog at the same time), or deciding which leggings will best reflect her mood today.
Class costs are GST inclusive.
Click here to see Terms of Service.