Download a 1 hour video recording of a live online class:
- Hoopy Warm Up
- Waist Hooping Cardio Blast
- Waist/Shoulder Hooping Catch Break Horizontal Plane
- Waist/Shoulder Hooping Palm Break Horizontal Plane
- Waist/Should Hooping Punch/Arm Break Horizontal Plane
- Waist/Shoulder Hooping Leg Break Horizontal Plane
- Waist/Shoulder Hooping Breaks Vertical Plane
- Front Plane Spin Breaks: booty breaks, inner/outer thigh breaks, under leg breaks
- Side Plane Spin Breaks
- Breaks Combo that links off body breaks to on body!
What to expect from downloadable class videos
Donna Sparx will share with you foundational and cutting-edge innovative moves to take your hooping to the next level. This is a video recording of a live online class.
The Hoop Sparx All Levels class is a beginner and intermediate hula hoop class in one. Classes focus on finding a connection with the hoop and self as a means to discovering your own flow and creating new hoop dance moves and tricks. You will be encouraged to play, explore, discover and develop your own individual hoop dance style. These online lessons are suitable for beginner and intermediate hoopers.
What You’ll Need
- You will need a hoop. If you don’t have one already, add a hoop to this order
- Hoop space
- Playfulness, water bottle and comfy clothes.
About the Facilitator
Donna Sparx is a professional hula hoop dancer who is passionate about bringing the dance into the hoop and sharing the freedom found in play and flow. Recognised globally for her creativity, innovation, flow facilitation and playful approach, she has shared the hoopla with thousands of people aged 2 to 72! Donna has performed with the Women’s Circus and at many festivals and events. She brings a passion and playfulness to her work that is infectious.
Her motto: Do it ‘til you can.
When not playing with or teaching hoops, Donna can be found doing acro, pilates, dooping (hooping at the dog park – yes, it’s possible to hula hoop, drink coffee and throw a ball for the dog at the same time), or deciding which leggings will best reflect her mood today.
Class costs are GST inclusive.
Click here to see Terms of Service.