Hula Hoop Lesson: Basic Info
- Lessons take place on the date and time of the voucher holder’s choice.
- The Voucher is valid for 12 months
What You Will Learn
- Tell me what your group would like to get out of the session and I’ll create the perfect session for you (fun fitness class, hoop dance choreography or ?)
- Hands-on coaching and practise
- Troubleshooting any tricks, moves or transitions that you are struggling with
- Creating a flow session/hoop dance sequence all of your own
What You Get
- A colourful gift voucher emailed to you
- Access to free online Hoop Sparx tutorials, tips and tricks.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- A customised, 30 or 60 minute, group hula hoop lesson with Donna Sparx
Who’s it for?
It’s the perfect gift for:
- A bunch of friends
- A group of work colleagues
- Beginner hoopers looking to kick-start their hoop dance
- People wanting to learn some fun ways to stay fit with a hula hoop – think cardio sweat and toning
- Hoopers wanting to focus on troubleshooting particular moves
- People looking to create their own hoop dance choreography
When and where?
The hula hoop lesson takes place via Zoom online at a time and date of the voucher holders’ choice.
Are hoops provided?
No, but you can order one and I can make it and ship it to you if you need. BYO playfulness, water bottle and wear comfy clothes.
How do I gift a hoop as part of the present?
Add a hoop/s to your order and be sure to include a note re who you’d like the hoop shipped to and where to send it. https://hoopsparx.com/shop/product-category/dance-fitness-hula-hoops/.
How long are gift vouchers valid for?
Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months.
How is the voucher redeemed?
The voucher holder can email/call to arrange everything.
About the facilitator:
Donna Sparx is a professional hula hoop dancer who is passionate about bringing the dance into the hoop and sharing the freedom found in play and flow. Recognised globally for her creativity, innovation, flow facilitation and playful approach, she has shared the hoopla with thousands of people aged 2 to 72! Donna has performed with the Women’s Circus and at many festivals and events. She brings a passion and playfulness to her work that is infectious.
Her motto: Do it ‘til you can.
When not playing with or teaching hoops, Donna can be found doing acro, pilates, dooping (hooping at the dog park – yes, it’s possible to hula hoop, drink coffee and throw a ball for the dog at the same time), or deciding which leggings will best reflect her mood today.
Pricing is GST inclusive.