The Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program
The Victorian Government Dining and Entertainment Program is currently available. The scheme allows individuals to make claims of up to 25% (max $125) for purchases of $40 or higher that meet certain requirements.
Purchases need to be made after the 19th September 2022 and operates on a first served basis until the fund is exhausted or by 11:59pm Friday 16 December 2022, whichever occurs first. There is a total of $25 million dollars available for the Dining and Entertainment Program.
The program will be offered on a first come, first served basis until funds are exhausted or the program closes.
What does this mean for Hoop Away?
As a single product costing over $500 a total of $125 can be claimed as part of the cash back incentive. There are two payment plan options available to purchase for Hoop Away Allambee in Feb 2023 or for Healesville in July 2023.
- SEPTEMBER PLAN: 4 monthly payments of $200 with the final payment made by 16th December 2022
- OCTOBER PLAN: 3 monthly payments of $267 with the final payment made by 16th December 2022
To ensure you can make the most of this offer, we can do it like this:
- Email me to request a Cash Back Payment Plan
- I will send you an invoice for $500 – due before the end of October followed by 2 more invoices of $125 each – one due before 30 November, the other due before 10 December.
- Pay the $500 then email me to request a receipt
- Submit your claim and get the $125 cash back
- Pay the final 2 invoices
Alternatively, you can also purchase your Hoop Away ticket in one complete payment. You will instantly be emailed an invoice which you can use in your claim.
Please note that a $125 claim limit applies per person.