Flowing With The Fall
Download a 1 hour video recording of a live online class:
- Hoopy Warm Up
- Torso Technique: Waist, Hips, Solar Plexus
- Chest Hooping
- Chest Hooping Variation: Straight Arm Wave Throughs
- Angled Chest Hooping (Lean Back)
- Palm Balance
- Flowing With The Fall #1: Fall Outwards to Lasso
- Flowing With The Fall #2: Fall Forward to Weave
- Flowing With The Fall #3: Fold & Sassy Escalator Wrap Combo
- Grow Your Flow Session
- Cool Down
What to expect from downloadable class videos
Donna Sparx will share with you foundational and cutting-edge innovative moves to take your hooping to the next level. This is a video recording of a live online class.
The Hoop Sparx All Levels class is a beginner and intermediate hula hoop class in one. Classes focus on finding a connection with the hoop and self as a means to discovering your own flow and creating new hoop dance moves and tricks. You will be encouraged to play, explore, discover and develop your own individual hoop dance style.
What You’ll Need
- You will need a hoop. If you don’t have one already, add a hoop to this order
- Hoop space
- Playfulness, water bottle and comfy clothes.
About the Facilitator
Donna Sparx is a professional hula hoop dancer who is passionate about bringing the dance into the hoop and sharing the freedom found in play and flow. Recognised globally for her creativity, innovation, flow facilitation and playful approach, she has shared the hoopla with thousands of people aged 2 to 72! Donna has performed with the Women’s Circus and at many festivals and events. She brings a passion and playfulness to her work that is infectious.
Her motto: Do it ‘til you can.
When not playing with or teaching hoops, Donna can be found doing acro, pilates, dooping (hooping at the dog park – yes, it’s possible to hula hoop, drink coffee and throw a ball for the dog at the same time), or deciding which leggings will best reflect her mood today.
Class costs are GST inclusive.
Click here to see Terms of Service.