Beginners Online Hula Hoop Class Schedule & Ticket Info
- Wednesdays 7:30pm – 8:30pm (AEST)
- June 10 – July 1
- Location: Online
- Tix available throughout the term and every hula hoop class is designed as a stand-alone – meaning you can join at any time and slot right in!
- Pass expiry & class flexibility: All class passes (single and 4 class passes) are valid from June 10 – July 1 only.
What You Will Learn – Beginners Hula Hoop Class
- Waist hooping
- Off body tricks
- Hoop Dance Routine
- Every move gets broken down to its foundations then built up through variations
Donna Sparx will share with you foundational and cutting-edge innovative moves to take your hooping to the next level.
The Hoop Sparx Beginners class is for total beginners and anyone who wants to refine the basics. Classes focus on finding a connection with the hoop and self as a means to discovering your own flow. Participants will be encouraged to play, giggle and explore. Using group and individual instruction, choreography, and practise time, these online sessions are suitable for beginners.
What You Get
- A place to play, laugh, get fit and have fun. That’s what hula hoop class is all about!
- A holistic class for your mind, body and spirit – that’s right, hooping exercises both sides of the brain, the whole body and it’s meditative.
- A class that is suitable for beginners
- Accessible class for all ages (13-75) and all fitness levels.
- Access to free online Hoop Sparx tutorials, tips and tricks.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- Discounted hula hoops.
What To Bring
- You will need a hoop BUT if you don’t have one already, you can add a hoop to this order or email me on email@example.com to arrange contactless pick up and save on shipping.
- BYO playfulness, water bottle and wear comfy clothes.
Tell Me More
Do you feel like it’s time to inject some fun, fitness and flow into your world?
Needing to tone up, tune in and take some time out for you?
This class will get the body moving and grooving with a hula hoop.
If you are looking for new ways to get fit, relax, have fun, connect with other awesome people and play, then Hoop Sparx classes are for you!
Our hula hoop classes are a combination of inspiration, fitness, tech, flow, play and dance. Classes include instruction, practice and challenges for everyone at all levels.
There are 5-10 hoopers in every class aged from about 20-65!
This course runs for 4 weeks and each class focuses on different moves, tricks, drills, transitions and concepts. The classes don’t add on to each other so you can join at any time although, people who come more regularly do start to get comfortable in the hula hoop and begin to pick things up a little quicker. And, we will be learning a hoop dance routine so if you want to learn the whole thing, you won’t want to miss a class!
About the Facilitator
Donna Sparx is a professional hula hoop dancer who is passionate about bringing the dance into the hoop and sharing the freedom found in play and flow. Recognised globally for her creativity, innovation, flow facilitation and playful approach, she has shared the hoopla with thousands of people aged 2 to 72! Donna has performed with the Women’s Circus and at many festivals and events. She brings a passion and playfulness to her work that is infectious.
Her motto: Do it ‘til you can.
When not playing with or teaching hoops, Donna can be found doing acro, pilates, dooping (hooping at the dog park – yes, it’s possible to hula hoop, drink coffee and throw a ball for the dog at the same time), or deciding which leggings will best reflect her mood today.
Class costs are GST inclusive.
Click here to see Terms of Service.